Combined Cycle Gas Turbine 1120 MW Power Plant
Gamma Energy Limited envisages to set up a 1120 MW Gas based Power Plant in the State of Rajasthan at Village – Baratiya situated at a distance of about 25 kms from Beawar town along the roads leads to Jodhpur, Ahmedabad and Kandla. GEL have already tied up 300 acres of land and are in the process of purchasing further land along the adjacent plot to accommodate other auxiliaries and also the essential staff quarters and administrative block etc.
In order to achieve the per capita consumption of power in the State only equivalent to that of the average consumption in India, the State would require about 7,500 MW of new capacity. It implies that the 1120 MW Gas based Power Plant, proposed to be set up by GEL is going to fulfill just 27% of this demand after it gets operational.
- Plant will be located at Pali District near Beawer.
- Pali is well connected by Indian rail network
- The nearest Railway station are Beawer and Pali,which are at approx. 30 KM distance from the site.
- Western freight corridor line of Indian Railways is 10 Kms from the project site.
- The Project site is situated on NH-14.
- Nearest Airport is Jodhpur which is approx 100 KM.
- The company is setting up 1120 MW dual Fuel based cogeneration Power Plant at Baratiya in Rajasthan.
- The plant will be coming up on 450 Acres of land at Baratiya, Rajasthan.
- Company is having advantage of the location as Gas pipelines have been laid just 15 Km distance from the plant.
- The location is just 700 KM from Kandla port, IOCL, Reliance and HP already have the Gas pipeline there. This makes the location economical and feasible for the plant to be feeded.
- The Plant is around 250 Km from Cairns and ONGC Natural Gas Fields.
- Power generation will be through the combined cycle concept, which is much more preferable than the conventional cycle concept.
- Major Raw material requirement will be gas and coal.
- The company itself is tying up with the major international coal and Gas suppliers